There is something beautiful to everything; where we go, what we do, the things we use, how we adorn ourselves and, innately, who we are —I love unearthing it, celebrating it and this space is all about sharing that.
SASHAVAUGHAN begins as a personal journey exploring simplicity, wellness, and conscious design, to inspire living more authentically.
Below is my ever growing collection of inspirational people, articles, books, videos and other media that have been insightful to me and that I consider worth checking out. Arranged by theme, with medium in [brackets]:
- To The Universe, with Love – [blog]
- Sartreuse [blog]
- Garance Dore [blog]
- Wide Eyed and Legless [blog, instagram]
- Aja Edmond [website]
- On Being with Krista Tippett [podcasts]
- Satsuki Shibuya – her art, and spoken and written words [website]
- Richard Rohr [daily meditations]
Grooming & Beauty
- Local Milk – Beth Kirby’s words, photography and style [blog, instagram]
- Manger – Mimi Thorisson’s idyllic country life in France, her large family and food [blog]
- Quiet by Susan Cain